DIY Rapid Build 18650 PowerWall Module project – design & testing
- Where can learn more about batteries? http://j35.us/DIYlithiumBatteryBook
- Where can I buy Lithium Batteries https://j35.us/Lithium-July
- How can I Consult 1on1 with you? https://j35.us/PhanTime
- Where Can I buy Solar Panels? Flexible - http://j35.us/136wFlexSolarPanl Glass - http://j35.us/100w-100-solar DIY - http://j35.us/DIY-Solar-cells
- Where can I buy a Battery Management System? https://kit.com/jehu/battery-manageme...
- What parts do you use on your Samba? https://j35.us/eSambaProj
- What is the best fuse wire? I only use 1/8w resistor legs http://j35.us/ResistorLegs
- Why not use Supercapacitors? A. Batteries work better at this time, caps are rare and expensive devices that are very good at doing things not needed for storage systems typically.