Tools for the Inventor
Objective: To help facilitate open source technologies that will increase the quality of life for all and to enhance the wellbeing of our dynamic ecosystems.
How? The objective is achieved by providing or:
- Linking to an environment of sharing technologies within an open source framework
- Open discussions which can also be used as a resource
- Guides (manuals, documents, professional and amateur assistance)
- Utilizing shop tools, creating tools or gigs, tool acquisition - reviews and tool safety
- Creation of a function for a device
- Processes of experimenting
- Free access plans when possible
- Providing a donation channel for the individual inventor or modifier to create a means of sustainability
BoostPack combines both lithium batteries with super capacitors that serves as a power storage system for home, laptop or vehicle. There is a video guide on how to build your own and a list of parts needed.
go to the DIY Battery Technology
Joule Thief is a self oscillating voltage booster
Download the circuit here:goo.gl/rjuUGb
The Myth on Capacitor Polarity / Are Your Capacitors Installed Backwards?
SOLN1 25 Kit
- 10Ah VersionSolar Pak using Ultra Capacitor and Joule Thief